2017 Stars on Ice - Meet & Greet Rules
Please read the important information below before purchasing a Stars on Ice Meet & Greet pass for the 2017 Tour.
1. A ticket to the 2017 Stars on Ice show is required prior to purchasing a Meet & Greet pass. A Meet & Greet pass may only be used with a ticket to the show; a pass without a show ticket will not be allowed entry into the arena.
2. The Meet & Greet will be held after the show performance.
3. A Meet & Greet pass does not provide any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
4. There will only be a limited number of Meet & Greet passes for this show. We suggest you purchase your show ticket and Meet & Greet pass as early as possible to guarantee your Meet & Greet entry.
5. Children aged 14 and under may not attend the Meet & Greet without a parent/guardian. Both child and parent/guardian must have a pass to attend the Meet & Greet. There is a limit of four children per adult/guardian.
6. The purchaser of the Meet & Greet pass(es) must present a Photo I.D. in order to pick up the passes. If the passes are purchased for minors 15 and older, the parent/guardian must pick up the passes with a Photo I.D.
7. The Meet & Greet will be an opportunity to meet and mingle with the Stars on Ice cast. Attendees may have the opportunity for autographs and/or photographs. You must bring your own camera/camera phone for photos, and we ask that you be considerate of everyone. We also ask that only one item per person be brought to the Meet & Greet for autographing.
8. Please respect the skaters by not taking flash photos during the show.
9. After purchasing a Meet & Greet pass, a confirmation email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours to the email address registered with the purchase. The email will include instructions on the time and place to pick up your Meet & Greet pass, as well as further Meet & Greet details. Print the email and take it with you to the arena with a Photo ID to pick up your Meet & Greet pass. If you do not receive your email confirmation, please email us at email@example.com.
10. Meet & Greet passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be re-sold.
11. If you receive a Meet & Greet confirmation, but are unable to attend the show, you must notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. If you have any additional questions regarding the Meet & Greets, please check the Meet & Greet FAQs or contact us email@example.com during regular business hours Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm CT.
13. By attending a Stars on Ice show and/or Meet & Greet event, you are implying consent for your name and likeness to be used on StarsonIce.com, StarsonIce.ca or Stars on Ice social media in any capacity.
14. Have fun! We look forward to seeing you at the 2017 Stars on Ice Meet & Greet!Back To Meet & Greet