Please read the important information below before purchasing a Stars on Ice Meet & Greet pass for the show.
1. A ticket to the Stars on Ice show is required prior to purchasing a Meet & Greet pass. A Meet & Greet pass may only be used with a ticket to the show; a pass without a show ticket will not be allowed entry into the arena.
2. All Meet & Greets will be held after the show performance.
3. A Meet & Greet pass does not provide any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
4. There will only be a limited number of Meet & Greet passes per show. We suggest you purchase your show ticket and Meet & Greet pass as early as possible to guarantee your Meet & Greet entry.
5. Children aged 14 and under may not attend the Meet & Greet without a parent/guardian. Both child and parent/guardian must have a pass to attend the Meet & Greet. There is a limit of four children per adult/guardian.
6. The purchaser of the Meet & Greet pass(es) must present a Photo I.D. in order to pick up the pass(es). If the pass is being purchased for a minor 15 and under, the parent/guardian must pick up the passes with a Photo I.D. If you are purchasing the Meet & Greet pass for another person, please email us at [email protected] with your name, the city for which you purchased your Meet & Greet pass, the order number and the name of the person who will be picking up the Meet & Greet pass on the day of the show.
7. The Meet & Greet will be an opportunity to meet the Stars on Ice cast. Due to Covid-19 safety protocols, Meet & Greet attendees will be asked to maintain a 6' social distance from skaters as well as other Meet & Greet guests. Masks must be worn at all times. Food and drink will not be permitted in the Meet & Greet area.
8. Each Meet & Greet attendee will receive a Stars on Ice memento autographed by each skater. Autographing of personal items and the taking of personal photographs with the skaters will not be permitted.
9. Please respect the skaters by not taking flash photos during the show.
10. After purchasing a Meet & Greet pass, a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours to the email address registered with the purchase. The email will include instructions for picking up your Meet & Greet pass, as well as further Meet & Greet details. Print the email and take it with you to the arena with a Photo ID to pick up your Meet & Greet pass. If you do not receive your email confirmation, please email us at [email protected].
11. Meet & Greet passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be re-sold.
12. If you receive a Meet & Greet confirmation, but are unable to attend the show, you must notify us as soon as possible at [email protected].
13. If you have any additional questions regarding the Meet & Greets, please check the Meet & Greet FAQs or contact us [email protected] during regular business hours Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm CT.
14. By attending a Stars on Ice show and/or Meet & Greet event, you are implying consent for your name and likeness to be used on StarsonIce.com, StarsonIce.ca or Stars on Ice social media in any capacity.
15. Have fun!